B2B have been making use of AWS Services since 2014. Out staff are extensively trained in Amazon Web Services and we and our end customer systems make extensive and best use of the AWS Cloud and Services.
Our skills, experience and knowledge in this area include but are not limited to:
- EC2 - Elastic Compute Cloud - Provides resizeable compute capacity in the cloud
- Lambda - An event-driven compute service where AWS Lambda runs your code in response to events
- S3 - Simple Storage Service. Scaleable online file storage web service that provides storage through web services interfaces (REST, SOAP, and BitTorrent)
- CloudFront - Global Content Delivery Network (CDN) - Accelerates content delivery to end users by reducing its latency
- EFS - Elastic File System - Scaleable file storage for use with Amazon EC2 instances in the Cloud
- Glacier - Low cost Cloud Storage Service
- Storage Gateway - Seamlessly enables hybrid storage between on-premises storage environments and the Cloud.
- RDS - Managed Relational Database Service, including Amazon Aurora
- DynamoDB - Fast and flexible NoSQL database service
- VPC - Virtual Private Cloud
- Route 53 - A highly available and scaleable cloud Domain Name System (DNS) web service.
- CloudWatch - a monitoring service for the cloud resources and the applications you run on AWS.
- IAM - Identity and Access Management. Enables you to securely control access to AWS services and resources for your users.
- Certificate Manager - A service that lets you easily provision, manage, and deploy Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) certificates for use with AWS services.
- SNS - Simple Notification Service. A message bus to send messages, alarms, and notifications
- SES - Amazon Simple Email Service. A cost effective email service.
- SQS - Amazon Simple Queue Service. A fast, reliable, scaleable, fully managed message queuing service
- WorkSpaces - Desktop computing in the Cloud. To enable the easy provision of cloud-based virtual desktops for users to access documents, applications, and resources they need from any supported device, including Windows and Mac computers, Chromebooks, iPads, Fire tablets, and Android tablets